Join us as we host our first annual Music City Shootout to benefit Mother to Mother! We will host a true Vegas-style poker tournament with one lucky winner garnering a seat at the 2019 World Series of Poker in Las Vegas.
Don’t miss out on this first-of-its-kind event in Nashville at the fabulous Clementine Hall.
Proceeds will benefit Mother to Mother, which is a 501(c3) charitable organization that provides low-income children with vital health, safety and wellness items by working with a network of social workers, nurses, social service agencies and local hospitals.
Poker star Chris Moorman will be playing in the tournament, among other well-known poker players, in support of Mother To Mother. Moorman, ranked No. 1 Online Player in the world 20 times, has set a record for 29 PocketFives Triple Crowns and serves as an 888poker Ambassador.
Katie Lindsay, Chad Holloway and Tara Cain, all well-known among poker enthusiasts, will be playing in the tournament along with Moorman. Lindsay has been working in the poker industry for more than 13 years as a writer and an agent for the top poker players and celebrities around the world. Now, she is playing full time and traveling the tournament circuit. Lindsay has won more than $200,000 playing live poker and over $1 million playing online. Holloway, the 2013 World Series of Poker bracelet winner, is a PokerNews contributor, co-host of the LFG Podcast and author of the Hold’em with Holloway strategy series. Cain has won more than $1.2 million playing online poker and has two World Series of Poker final tables to her name, recently finishing sixth this summer in the WSOP ladies event. All players are thrilled to have the opportunity to play in support of Mother To Mother.
Please check back soon as we continue to add items to the auction!
- Large Big Green Egg – Embers Grill and Fireplace Store.
- The Black Rabbit – chef’s dinner for 6.
- Blowout Company Gift Card – Blowout Package.
- The Dry House Gift Card – 4 blowouts.
- Chattooga Club – 4 night stay at Lodge, 2 dinners – Located on the highest plateau in the Blue Ridge mountains, cashiers offers scenic waterfalls, mountain trails, upscale shopping, and a charming town center. With just over 100 home sites spread across 211 acres, The Chattooga Club is perfectly nestled into this popular mountain retreat.
- Nashville Night Out – One night stay in a Deluxe Room at the Omni Nashville, Breakfast for two at Kitchen Notes, a $200 gift card to Mokara Spa, a bottle of wine, a gift card for a tour of the Ryman – all in an ABLE leather tote bag.
- Floral arrangement by Jen Solesby Designs – $200.
- Karee Hays Esthetics – $450 Trilogy Laser Facial.
- Under Canvas Great Smokey Mountain Adventure Package for 2 adults.
- Nashville Zoo – Behind the scene tour for 6, plus admission to the zoo for the day.
- Farm House – Dinner for 6.
- Rob Hendon – Guitar Painting.
- Artwork by Janet Garner.
- Giovanni’s – Dinner for 8.
- Thompson Hotel – 2 night Stay.